Shem BU 05192105
About South Highlands
Points of Pride
Faculty & Staff
Student Progress Center
Pay For It
Money For SHM
Lunch Money Online
You will find answers to the most frequently asked questions here. We hope this will help you. Make your selection by clicking on one of the links herebelow
1) Where can I locate an application?
2) How do I drop my child off at the beginning of school?
3) What should I do when I want to pick up my child at afternoon dismissal?
4) What are school starting and dismissal times?
5) What should I do if my child is going to be late?
6) If I want my child to be dismissed early, what should I do?
7) If I want my child to ride a different bus or carpool home, what should I do?
8) When my child returns to school after being absent, what should I do?
9) How do I get my child's homework when he/she has been absent?
10) What if my child is sick and won’t be at school today?
11) How often are report cards and progress reports sent home?
12) How do I go about scheduling a Parent-Teacher Conference?
13) When I have a question, to whom do I talk?
14) When I come to South Highlands, do I need to sign in?
15) How are parents involved?
16) How do I contact the school?
17) What is the school calendar?
18) How do I find out who will be my child's teacher?
19) I will be driving my child to school. What time should we arrive?
20) How can my child find the correct classroom on the first day of school?
21) What supplies will my child need?
22) What if my child needs to take medication on an on-going basis at school?
23) How can my child apply to attend South Highlands?
24) What are the school mascot and colors?
25) Safety: What prevention measures are in place to guard my child’s safety?
26) How may I contact my child’s teacher?
27) What if our address or phone numbers change?
28) What if we will be out of town and our child is staying with friends?
29) Why should I purchase a South Highlands Directory?
30) May I observe a teacher or my child in a classroom?
31) What will be served in the school cafeteria each day?
32) What times are the student lunches?
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.