As you know, our traffic congestion before and after school is somewhat overwhelming. In order to help the flow go smoothly and to ensure the safety of our students, I am requesting that all vehicles comply with the following guidelines when loading and unloading students.
1. Please do not let your child off on Erie Street.
2. If you need to see the teacher, carry something (snacks, projects, etc.) or to come to the office, please park on Erie Street. Use the bus loop for daily carpool drop off of students.
3. Kindergarten will dismiss from 3:00 - 3:15. All other students should be picked up between 3:15 - 3:35.
4. All cars must have a car pool tag in the window showing the name or names of those you are picking up in the afternoon. Those tags need to remain visible until your child is in your car. Tags are available in the school office.
5. In the morning, cars and buses both use the loop between 7:15 and 7:50. Buses have priority in the morning. The bell rings at 7:45 and the tardy bell rings at 7:50.
If all families will follow the guidelines, remain calm, and be courteous, all children will enter and leave our campus safely. If this is too frustrating for you, please consider allowing your child to ride the Caddo Parish school bus.