As you know, our traffic congestion before and after school is somewhat overwhelming. In order to help the flow go smoothly and to ensure the safety of our students, I am requesting that all vehicles comply with the following guidelines when loading and unloading students.
1. Do not get in line and/or park before 2:45pm & wait
2. No cell phone use
3. Do not block driveways
4. No teacher conference in carpool
5. Do not form double lines of traffic
6. Keep carpool tag hanging and visible for duty teachers until your child is in the car
7. Parents, stay in your car, Do not park and walk up to get your child.